A quick blurb on the state of email clients I’ve tried out.
I’ve always been somewhat obsessed with keeping up with the latest and greatest productivity tools, so naturally I’ve looked into some email clients.
The solution I ended up going with is Inbox and intentionally abandoning my iCloud email.
The only downside to Inbox is that it’s Google accounts only so I can’t utilize its power with any other email providers like Outlook or iCloud.
Mail + MailButler
- extended features don’t extend to mobile offering
- also, I have an Android now
- star functionality missing?
- UI not intuitive enough
- not enough features
- too many lists created
- love but does not accept multiple clients
- love but so damn slow!!
- cannot setup Exchange account
- difficult to setup
- seeing flagged emails is not as easy to do
- web is better and the future