My favorite 20 laws of power.
So if you’re not already familiar with Robert Green’s popular book “The 48 Laws of Power” that was published in 1998, I’m going to suggest you read it… right now.
Like any popular book, it has its positive and negative criticisms, but I found it immensely interesting for a self-help book.
I felt some of the laws mentioned had some real merit so I decided to go ahead and share some of them to let you decide yourself.
All credit goes to Robert Greene for the laws.
I just included my 20 favorite ones so that if you want to read the book, you can still get surprised.
Here they are then…
- Never Outshine The Master
- Be Wary Of Friends For They Will Betray You Faster
- Learn How To Use Enemies For They Have More to Prove
- Conceal Your Emotions
- Always Say Less Than Necessary
- Never Do Yourself What Others Can Do For You
- Use Selective Honesty & Generosity
- Crush Your Rival Completely & Totally
- Be Unpredictable
- Isolation is Dangerous
- Do Not Offend The Wrong Person
- Keep Your Own Hands Clean
- Plan Ahead To The End
- Make Any Accomplishment Seem Effortless
- Play Along
- Discover Weaknesses
- Think Differently, Behave Commonly
- Despise Anything Free
- Respect Tradition While Slowly Implementing Reform
- Adapt and Survive