Raise for Good is reimagining the success formula for women, leaders of color and purpose-driven companies to drive social change.
They’re a strategy studio possessing deep expertise in strategy, capital raising, branding and social impact for nonprofits, funders and high-growth startups.
I participated in their 2021 spring cohort representing Techqueria.
Their 8-week “Nonprofit Brand, Fundraising and Leadership Bootcamp” Bootcamp delivers:
- Proven strategies to increase ROI
- Personalized 1:1 coaching
- Expert-led workshops on brand marketing, fundraising, and financial sustainability
- Resources and networking opportunities that can help you continue to build on the learnings
- Industry leading speakers and mentors
- Program dates: April 6 – June 1
Program topics center on three areas: brand positioning, nonprofit fundraising, leadership, and organizational and financial sustainability.
Additionally, bootcamp participants are offered pitch practice sessions, mentor/advisor office hours, and a variety of workshops and community learning sessions such as “Authentic Fundraising,” “Improving Leadership Skills with Improv,” and “Transformative Leadership.”